- Lease / Charter (3)
- Miscellaneous (2)
- Partnerships (0)
- Parts (56)
- Pilots (1)
EASA LAPL - PPL(A) Training, Time Building & Holiday Flying Services
Based in Athens Greece, Eurowings Aviation Training Services (Eurowings ATS) offers theoretical (e-learning) and flight training services for EASA Light Aircraft and Private Pilot Licenses (LAPL & PPL) as well as Foundation Courses on key topics of interest for existing or prospective employees in aviation industry. Additional training for CPL/ATPL licenses and ratings can also be provided through our co-operating organisations in Greece and abroad.
Current Eurowings ATS infrastructures include:
- total office space of 200 s.m. with storerooms 40 s.m. in Athens head office,
- a 50 s.m. training room in low traffic Messologhi Airfield, W.Greece suitable for intensified training,
- a Reims Cessna 172 aeroplane & other third party aircraft used on demand for flight training,
- an internet based e-Learning Platform used in combination with flight simulation software to provide trainees with theoretical knowledge and practising. Our foreign students can complete most of their training from their home country,
- an integrated Web Platform including a management support system for Eurowings ATS administrative, training and operational processes.
Whatever your needs are, from introductory flying programs for aviation fans, to formal pilot training, time building or pleasure and business flying, Eurowings will most probably provide you with a cost effective solution.
See more information at our website (www.aviationeu.training) or contact us.
Advert views: 7108
Invalid advertisement? Report here.
Check Terms & Conditions before you enquire.