1981 ANTONOV An-26
Aircraft AN-26B (side number 05; serial number 11203), year built: 1981
AN-26 aircraft model was designed in AN-24RT base. In the army it is used to airlift troops and military equipment. The cargo cabin accommodates 39 military personnel with weapons, also 30 parachutists. With the help of special equipment it can accommodate 24 injured people on stretchers and medical staff. The aircraft is quite often used in local civil aviation: it can travel for up to 2000 km. The aircrafts of this model are registered in 26 countries around the world.
Number of passengers: 37
Maximum speed: 450 km/h
Maximum flight distance: 4700 km
Maximum fuel amount: 7080 l
Fuel consumption: 1036 kg/h
Takeoff distance: 780 m
Landing distance: 730 m
Aircraft length: 23.8 m
Empty weight of the aircraft: 15020 kg
Maximum takeoff/landing weight: 24000 kg
Maximum cargo weight: 5500 kg
Edge flight date: 2006-09-21
Characteristics of the aircraft:
1. Date and place of manufacture of the aircraft - 1981, Ukraine.
2. Date and place of manufacture of the engines - 1975 and 1982, Ukraine.
3. Date and place of manufacture of the auxiliary power unit (APU) - 1981, Russia.
4. Date and place of manufacture of the propellers - 1977 and 1985, Ukraine.
5. Completeness - a set of aircraft, engines, and auxiliary power unit (APU) is completed according to the configuration described in the logbooks.
6. Operation of this aircraft, engines, and propellers is not allowed without having performed major repairs.
Aircraft AN-26B will be sold at e-auction system.
E-auction system address: https://www.evarzytynes.lt/evs/pages/auction.do?id=194043&number=159343
E-auction date: 2018-10-15 09:00
Auction registration start: 2018-10-08 00:00
Auction registration end: 2018-10-10 23:59
Registration fee: 60,00 Eur
Guarantee contribution: 8 200,00 Eur
Total starting price: 82 000,00 Eur
Check Terms & Conditions before you enquire.