1971 SIAI-MARCHETTI SF-260M
The aircraft is equipped with Glass Cockpit Display Panel providing a simple, safer aircraft to pilots and at the same time provides easier maintenance assistance for ground crew.
Advantages of this digital instrument display panel compared to common analogic instrumentations are:
1. Easy flight management monitoring through one panel display.
2. Interchangeability of the displays
3. Provides warning alarms on high and low instrument parameter readings.
4. Instrument indications are more accurate using sensors.
5. Less power requirement and does not use AC Inverters
6. Provide the ground crew better maintenance assessment
in identifying problems in the system through its programmable defect evaluation on the display panel.
7. Better sales support and services with shorter turn-around-time (TAT)
8. Provision for future upgrade on aircraft capabilities:
- Additional functions in engine monitoring
- Radar system
- Video camera
- Infrared scanning
- Storm scope
- Map function
- Terrain Obstruction Proximity System (TOPS)
Date of Manufacturing January,1971
Serial Number 12-09
Construction Number 124
Registration Number RP-C2689
Total Time 3282 Hours
Time Since Overhaul/IRAN 366.5 Hours
Manufacturer/Model Textron Lycoming/0-540-E4A5
Serial Number L-23499-40A
Total Time 8406.45 Hours
Time Since Overhaul 1.85 Hours
Manufacturer Hartzell Propellers
Serial Number CH30132
Total Time 341.45
COMM/NAV 1 Receiver Garmin GNS 430W
COMM /NAV2 Receiver Garmin SL30
Transponder Garmin GTX 330 Mode ?C?
GPS Garmin GNS 430W
ADF Bendix King KR87
DME Interrogator Collins DME-40
Air/Nav Data Sagem PFD-35
Engine, Fuel and Flight Instruments:
Engine Monitor Module/Primary Flight Display Sagem PFD-35
Phone: +639178839279; +63455995538
Check Terms & Conditions before you enquire.