1978 PIPER PA-32 Cherokee Six
In August 2018 SX-ANU was involved in an incident where during landing nose and left gear struts collapsed causing the damage of the landing gear as pictured below.
The aircraft is available as a whole and complete or parts as the rest of the aircraft in excellent condition due to a total build up in September 2017, I have been advised this aircraft could be repaired but I have already purchased another aircraft. As it would take time. Everything is in perfect working order except for the damage that can be seen on the picture attached.
Total Hours Airframe 4624:00
Lycoming Engine Model IO-540K1G5
Propeller TBO: 2299:00
New interior upholstered in 2017
New strip and paint 2017
All instruments, avionics and autopilot are in very good working condition
Delivery can be arranged
The damage parts to be replaced according to our engineers suggestions are
1. left flap average cost 2.500 USD
2. repair left landing gear "may very well be repairable"
3. repair front landing gear "may very well be repairable"
4. engine mount a company called AWI are if fact listing them for sale at US$2,347.00 plus US$700 for the core.
5. the propeller Brinkley have quoted for a replacement but have advised that the damaged one "may very well be repairable"
Check Terms & Conditions before you enquire.