2000 CIRRUS SR-20
PlaneTime is extremely proud to offer this Cirrus SR.20 aircraft for sale.
D-ECCR was never used as a trainer and it was always maintained by Cirrus Sales and Service Centres in Europe.
This aircraft is a unique example and sports a completly redesigned panel that was custom made and features equipment that is not normally found in an aircraft of this class. A true gem that also received a brandnew interior with leather seats and alcantara roofpanels.
This Cirrus has an increased MTOM of 1361 kg and a useful load of 394 kg. All AD's were carried out and all Service Bulletins as well. SR20-G2 performance !!
D-ECCR is fully IFR equipped with loads of redundancy. It is fully WAAS/EGNOS capable and shows actual weather radar information through an Iridium sattelite connection.
This aircraft was always hangared and pampered and comes without any damage history. It was constructed in 2000 but does not show its age.
Full history is available from day one.
D-ECCR is currently in a controlled maintenance environment (CAMO) at Cirrus Sales and Service in Groningen and can be used in an ATO (for example in training towards an instrument rating)
This Cirrus will return from a 100-hour inspection on the 9th of July 2017 with a fresh ARC !
TT= 1400 hours
Engine Continental IO-360-ES (200hp), 1400 hours
Propeller Hartzell 3 blade, 534 hours since overhaul.
Two tone grey Alcantara interior with Alcantara ceiling, great custom stitching, remanufactured panel with brushed aluminium. Unique interior that you will not find in any other Cirrus SR.20
All white exterior ready for buyers custom designed vinyl decals to be applied.
- Dual Garmin GNS430W color WAAS GPS/NAV/COM with 8.33 spacing
- S-Tec 55 Two-Axis Autopilot with NAV/GPSS/APR/HDG/VS/ALT
- iPad Multi Function Display
- Golze Engineering ADL 120 Weather Radar via Iridium Satellite connection
- Garmin GMA340 Audio Panel
- Garmin GTX-330 Mode-S Transponder
- King KN63 DME
- L3 Stormscope
- L3 Skywatch Traffic system
- Power FLARM Traffic system
- Aspen PFD with Synthetic Vision
- EDM 700 Engine Monitoring System
- 2nd VOR/loc/GS Indicator
- Standby Attitude Indicator
- Standby Airspeed Indicator
- Standby Altimeter
- CAPS Airframe Parachute system overhauled in 2011, not due until 2021
- Sun Visors
- Air Vents
- New Leather Interior
- Artex 406 ELT
- Glove box storage compartment
- Back up vacuum pump
- Dual Alternators
- Increased MTOM (1361 kg)