2005 DIAMOND Twin Star Thielert
Aircraft will be undergoing a scheduled engine overhaul and will be delivered fully refurbished with a fresh ARC.
Overhaul/refurbishment is expected to be completed by mid-summer 2015.
Details are available immediately.
Airframe: 4388.1 hours
Engines: 0 Hours
Propellers: 100 hours - TTO 2300 Hours
Light Grey fabric seats with matching trim and side panels. Mid Brown carpet.
Overall White with stripes.
Dual screen Garmin G1000 glass panel cockpit including:
Garmin GDU 1040 PFD
Garmin GDU 1040 MFD
Dual Garmin GIA 63 COM/NAV/GPS
Garmin GMA 1347 Audio System
Garmin GTX 33 mode S Transponder
Garmin GRS 77 AHRS
Garmin GDC74 Digital Air Data Computer
Integrated Honeywell KN 63 DME
Integrated Becker 3500 ADF
Integrated WX500 stormscope
Bendix/King KAP 140 Dual axis
Autopilot with altitude pre-select
2nd Altimeter, Standby gyro horizon
Standby Airspeed Indicator
ELT Artex 406 MHz
Terrain Awareness System
- Full maintenance history (CAMO maintained).
- Will be delivered with New Engines and Gearboxes.
- Low-Hour Propellers (100 Hrs TSO, 2300 Hrs Remaining).
- Will be newly overhauled and refurbished.
- Valid Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC).