Delivered Green in May 2013. It can be purchased green or with the current completion specs, scheduled for delivery in June, 2014.
This BBJ is being designed to have hi-density seating for 30 passengers, with four separate cabin areas. The forward cabin features a master stateroom, with full shower and lavatory and a 2 seat berthable divan. Mid cabin features a VIP 4 seat conference/dining lounge facing a 3 seat berthable divan. The aft cabin has 20 seats divided into a private dining and conference area for 8 passengers with a private lavatory, and business class seats for 12 passengers in the aft cabin. Further aft is a full service galley and lavatory.
- CFM56-7B27/B3 Engines
- N Registration
- Carbon Brakes
- ETOPS 180 Minutes
- Five tank configuration, 1 Fwd 4 Aft
- Head Up Display (HUD) Flight Dynamics
- Ground Proximity Warning System altitude callouts
- Alt-Nav System
- Smoke and Fire Suppression System
- Internet and Cabin Telephone System
- Airshow 4000 with Multiple External Cameras
- Boeing Maintenance Laptop for using Boeing Portable Maintenance Aid or similar product
- Blended Winglets