2017 MIL Mi-17
Two brand new Mil 17V-5 helicopters.
The helicopter fuselage is an all-metal semi-monocoque
structure made up of a forward and central section, a tail boom
and a tail boom pylon.
The main framework of the fuselage is assembled from frames
and stringers manufactured from pressed duralumin shapes. Floor
and load-bearing covering bind the fuselage framework as a rigid
integral structure. The lining is attached to the fuselage framework
with rivets, by welding and glue.
The forward section of fuselage consists of the cockpit for the
pilot, co-pilot and flight engineer. Cockpit accommodates with
instrument boards and panels, avionics and helicopter control
units. Pilot adjustable seats are fitted with safety belts. It is installed
shelves with equipment behind the seats. The crew cabin walls
and ceiling are covered with heat-insulation soundproof blankets.
An engine access hatch is made in the ceiling. Visibility is excellent
through the cockpit windows. Two front windows are triplex glass
windshields equipped with heaters Slide blisters are arranged on
the both sides of the crew cabin and are provided with emergency
jettisoning mechanisms. The radar located at the nose part of the
forward section and covered by the radome.
Standard delivery conditions of new ?i-17V-5 helicopter
- guarantee according to the contract requirements (usually 12
months or 300 fl ight hours);
- individual kit of spare parts, tools and equipment;
- maintenance kit, contained spare parts and equipment set;
- technical documentation.
Helicopter delivery to the Customer is carried out on agreement -
by sea or air, also it is possible helicopter direct ferry flight.
Helicopter manufacturer provides a wide range of services
related to the helicopter operation, such as:
- full technical support during helicopters operation;
- guaranteed spare parts supply under AOG requirements during
the whole period of helicopter operation;
- helicopter modernization;
- helicopter overhaul both at Kazan Helicopters or Customer´s
- flight and maintenance personnel training in Kazan Helicopters
training center or at the Customer´s base.