2016 TRIXY AVIATION Princess
Princess is the top model, which is basically designed to operate with a closed cabin. This model, however, can be converted with an optional kit into a gyrocopter to fly with an open cabin. This top model emphasis was placed on high standards, safety and quality. It is delivered with a 2 year full warranty (max. 500 of operation hours). The configuration with minimum equipment includes:
* Instrument panel including a glass cockpit (NESIS III) with flight information, navigation with moving map, electronic compass, engine monitoring instruments, fuel computer, flight/pilot logbook and much more.
* 1 mechanical air speed indicator, 1 altitude indicator and a magnetic compass.
* Painted canopy made of carbon fiber composite with integrated windshield made of PMMA 3 mm.
* 2 integrated LED landing lights in the nose of the cabin
* Seat cushions with high quality padding covered with leather.
* Custom carpeting for the entire cabin
Length x width x height: 4.9 x 1.88 x 2.8 m
MTOW (depending on engine HP): 500 ? 560 kg
Empty weight (depending on engine type and equipment): 255 ? 310 kg
Payload (depending on engine type and equipment): 245 ? 255 kg
The following data were demonstrated with takeoff weight of 500 kg, Rotax 912 ULS and 8.4 m rotor:
Min. horizontal air speed: 40 km/h IAS
Speed for best climb Vx: 80 km/h IAS
Speed for best climb Vy: 90 km/h IAS
Best climb rate: 4 m/s
Take-off distance: 80-120 m
Take-off distance over 15 m: 300 m
Landing distance: 0-20 m
Landing distance over 15 m: 150 m
Max. altitude with Rotax 912 ULS / Rotax 914 UL / Trixy 912 TI: 8000 / 10000 / 12000 feet
* Prices are valid from 1st of January, 2015.
* Please contact us for official quotation