2018 TRIXY AVIATION Liberty
Trixy Liberty is an entry-level model, which is basically designed to operate with an open cabin. This model, however, can be converted with an optional kit into a gyrocopter to fly with a closed cabin. There were no safety compromises in this budget model and it is delivered with a 1 year manufacturer warranty (max. 200 hours of operation). The configuration with minimum equipment includes:
* Instrument panel including 1 electronic Instrument (EMSIS II) for monitoring the engine and the fuel quantity, 1 electronic Instrument for engine RPM and rotor RPM, mechanical air speed indicator, altitude indicator and a magnetic compass.
* Windshield made of Polycarbonate 3 mm.
* Hinged entry cover made of carbon fiber composites with locking mechanism.
* Seat cushions covered with sky-leather.
Length x width x height: 4.9 x 1.88 x 2.8 m
MTOW (depending on engine HP): 500 - 560 kg
Empty weight (depending on engine type and equipment): 255 - 310 kg
Payload (depending on engine type and equipment): 245 - 255 kg
The following data were demonstrated with takeoff weight of 500 kg, Rotax 912 ULS and 8.4 m rotor:
Min. horizontal air speed: 40 km/h IAS
Speed for best climb Vx: 80 km/h IAS
Speed for best climb Vy: 90 km/h IAS
Best climb rate: 4 m/s
Take-off distance: 80-120 m
Take-off distance over 15 m: 300 m
Landing distance: 0-20 m
Landing distance over 15 m: 150 m
Max. altitude with Rotax 912 ULS / Rotax 914 UL / Trixy 912 TI: 8000 / 10000 / 12000 ft
* Prices are valid from 1st of January, 2018.
* Please contact us for official quotation